Forum Index 

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GoYounha is seeking a new Moderator!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mansley
GO ADMIN
GO ADMIN

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: GoYounha is seeking a new Moderator! Reply with quote

Hi everyone!

After discussing the matter with our lovely forum lady kaoruline, we've decided it is time to promote a new Moderator. I know erhanz and bijoux are still officially Moderators and they are welcome anytime to stop by and moderate as they please, but neither come by very often any more.

We are looking for someone who can be on the forum regularly. You don't need to make the forum your life, kaoruline and I both understand people have their own lives to worry about. A quick stop in to check that everything on the forum is going fine regularly should do. (Although, the more the better) Someone who'd be willing to dedicate a fair amount of their time to the forum, that's all we ask.
Your basic expectations are to uphold the rules around this forum. Anything wrong like advertisements, flaming, racism, etc. should be fixed immediately and the user notified and warned or banned on repeat offenses. Aside from that we'd really like someone who could help us create some new topics or downloads for people to take a look at. The forum may have been wiped but there'd be no reason for us to worry if we had some more posts going. Although even non-Moderators should be doing this. Along those lines, it'd be great if you could manage reuploading the expired files when people request them.

If you are interested, please tell us and be sure to tell us why you think you'd be a good Moderator. I personally would prefer you PM your response to both me and kaoruline, but it will be fine if you simply respond in this thread or respond by e-mail if you choose. We will be accepting applications/responses indefinitely for the time being. As we discuss this matter more and get responses, kaoruline and I may give a deadline or close off this matter. Thank you for reading this and if you want to be a good Moderator, I encourage you to give this matter some serious thought! Happy posting!

I realize some people do use some of these domains but nonetheless they are banned. Please find an alternative and I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause anyone.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index >>> Bulletin Board All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: